Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Not to keen its harder to ues then the old one :(
Geez Bryce, it hasn't been up a full day! Give it a chance! It took me a while to get used to the old one. It certainly looks different, but I'm not going to pan it until/unless I find this one difficult to use/navigate.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Geez Bryce, it hasn't been up a full day! Give it a chance! It took me a while to get used to the old one. It certainly looks different, but I'm not going to pan it until/unless I find this one difficult to use/navigate.
I'm haveing trouble :mad: I'm not saying its crap!! I'm only saying its hard to ues

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I'm just not used to it at all. vBulletin is huge and used all over the net. I expect that I will get used to it in a few weeks, but it's definitely quite the change from the old forum style. I'm not in love with the huge icons next to each post title, but I haven't had a lot of time to look around at things.

I will give it some time and hopefully the guys will listen to some feedback if there are a few things which bug us a lot. Major changes to forums are one of the most difficult things for people to get used to IMO. A simple clean forum is generally a good way to go, but I don't think this gets to far off base.

A very difficult job to do a forum transition... now it's all a bunch of tweaking that can be done if necessary. Good work on the transition for sure!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
It will take me some time to get used to for sure. There will be a learning curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis