Pics of the set up I made for parents.

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
Figured I would add some pics of the set up I built for my parents. Thy have never had any nice electronics. They are in heaven with this. I did all of it for them. I put all the components in the closet on the other end of the house. I also installed the Tv for them and did all the mounting.
Enjoy

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
That's very nice of you! Pretty cool, Thanks for the pics :)

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Very clean setup!! Doesn't it feel great hooking up your family /friends? I get a kick out of doing stuff like that! Well done!
Cheers, Mac

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
Thanks guys. I still wish thet they would of went with the HSU sub for this room instead of the dayton sub. When I brought my HSU over it sounds 10 times better than the dayton. Don't get me wrong the dayton sounds nice as well as the setup but its like test driving a Ferrari then leaving with a Honda.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks very nice.

I'd like something like that for my parents. You're hired. :)

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
Move that candle. :D

Looks good.;)
Ha ha. When I was there yesterday I moved that candle and everything else in front of it so I'm with you. I would much rather have a nice center channel on that table than that little center on the wall. However like I said before they want small footprint with big sound for little money. We can't have it all.

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Way nice setup, but ya it's way too busy goin on underneath the monitor. That'd bug the hell outta me.

DJ

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
Well I returned the dayton sub just wasn't impressed.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Looks fantastic! Nice work... And yeah, I agree about the "upgrade" to the HSU...

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
Just got back from my parents. They got the HSU in today. I set it all up and used the spl meter to dial it in. Sounds very good.

DJ.IceRock

DJ.IceRock

Enthusiast
Great job you did for your Parents, You'll be well Blessed for that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis