Driving JAMO Concert 11 (D870) with a budget... Suggestions please.

L

Lofemofe

Audiophyte
I'm thinking of buying JAMO Concert 11 speakers second-hand. I will be getting them for $1000 CAD. I'm certain I'll need something new to drive them since all I have is an old Sony A/V receiver.

My main goal is to push the Jamo's to their potential while keeping the costs as minimal as I can.

I have no idea whether to go A/V receiver, Integrated Stereo, or Seperates. I would prefer an A/V receiver over the other options due to the fact that my rear surrounds are underpowered by my old Sony receiver. But again, my main goal is to make the Jamos reach their full potential...

Any suggestions guys?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm thinking of buying JAMO Concert 11 speakers second-hand. I will be getting them for $1000 CAD. I'm certain I'll need something new to drive them since all I have is an old Sony A/V receiver.

My main goal is to push the Jamo's to their potential while keeping the costs as minimal as I can.

I have no idea whether to go A/V receiver, Integrated Stereo, or Seperates. I would prefer an A/V receiver over the other options due to the fact that my rear surrounds are underpowered by my old Sony receiver. But again, my main goal is to make the Jamos reach their full potential...

Any suggestions guys?
What is your budget?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis