S

Sgratien

Audioholic Intern
I just picked up an open box rx-a1010 at best buy for$500. I'm curious if anyone knows what's supposed to come in the packaging- manual?, cables?, etc. I know the mic and cd/manual are missing. Don't know about the rest. Any help would be great. This way I can work them even more on the price!

U

unemployed

Enthusiast
RX-A1010 info

I just picked up an open box rx-a1010 at best buy for$500. I'm curious if anyone knows what's supposed to come in the packaging- manual?, cables?, etc. I know the mic and cd/manual are missing. Don't know about the rest. Any help would be great. This way I can work them even more on the price!
Congrats on your purchase. I just bought a RX-A3010 a couple of weeks ago.

Should have the CD manual, IEC power cord, AM Loop antenna, FM dipole antenna, YPAO mic and cord, easy setup guide, large remote and batteries.

If you call Yamaha USA at 1-888-892-6242, Parts will send you a printed manual at no charge at purchase if you give them the serial number. I spoke with Julie, who was very helpful. She can probably order you the other parts you need. Not sure if she will send them no charge since your purchase was Open box. You still saved about $400 bucks from what amazon sells it for, so if you have to buy a remote, and/or YPAO mic, it shouldn't be too bad. Have fun with your new AVR.

PS: If you go to Yamaha USA "Support" and request an online owners manual, you can get one for download once you set up a Yamaha account (email and password).

S

Sgratien

Audioholic Intern
I'm not too worried about getting the missing pieces. I have the Ypao mic that came with my rxv567, assuming its the same. I can get the manual online from Yamaha. I just want to hit bestbuy up for a little more money off- the sticker on the box said no missing pieces, haha

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis