Speaker Reg Price Sale Price

E55Ti $795 $477

E5Bi $250 $150

E5Ci $220 $132

E55Wi $499 $299

E56Ci $450 $270

ES10i $375 $225

ES1010i $499 $299

And some others including the E41 is going for $179/pair instead of $300 or whatever it's normally at.

Edit: My spacing on the price things didn't work very well. But they're all at the link above.

Edit #2: Just saw this....

"SALE ITEMS LIMITED TO QUANTITIES ON-HAND. NO OTHER DISCOUNTS OR REBATES APPLY.
SALE PRICING IS EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 22 THROUGH NOVEMBER 26, 2012."

and...

"PLEASE NOTE: This product will not ship until the week of December 10, 2012"

Looks like they officially go on sale tomorrow. There is no Add to Cart button right now. But maybe if someone is real anxious, they could give them a call and they'd be willing to process their order.

Last edited:
D

deecue

Enthusiast
wow...
ok, so now the question is do i buy everything individually, or grab the Impression Series 5.1 deal for $699 and add on with some E55Ti's?

Would there be a huge advantage over having the E55Wi's as my surrounds vs a pair of the E5Bi's like in the above 5.1 set and just ordering?

looks like the total price difference would be $1177 vs $1359..
Also, should I go over the edge and shoot for the E56Ci over the E5Ci? ;)
Any thoughts?

Thanks all,
dave

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
wow...
ok, so now the question is do i buy everything individually, or grab the Impression Series 5.1 deal for $699 and add on with some E55Ti's?

Would there be a huge advantage over having the E55Wi's as my surrounds vs a pair of the E5Bi's like in the above 5.1 set and just ordering?

looks like the total price difference would be $1177 vs $1359..
Also, should I go over the edge and shoot for the E56Ci over the E5Ci? ;)
Any thoughts?

Thanks all,
dave
Actually, the 5.1 and 7.1 systems are also on sale for $384 and $489 respectively.

D

deecue

Enthusiast
Check the other thread here under the deals section.. I can't post links yet, sorry!

But it looks like they may have finally sold out already.. Ended tonight..

So does the rest of the black Friday deals include the red Burl finish or only the ash?

L

Lordhumungus

Audioholic
Hmm, to center channel or not to center channel...

M

myke

Junior Audioholic
Hmm, to center channel or not to center channel...
I'm thinking es1010i sub or not. Damn them! I just bought the e55ti a few weeks back during a audio show promo for 500. Now they temp me with the sub.

L

Lordhumungus

Audioholic
I'm thinking es1010i sub or not. Damn them! I just bought the e55ti a few weeks back during a audio show promo for 500. Now they temp me with the sub.
If you don't have a sub, I'd say go for it. I feel incredibly lucky to have gotten the e55ti's when they were $400 B-stock and the Rhythmik D15SE for an insanely good deal from ADTG who I presume was drunk from his audioholicism. Seriously the best deal I've gotten on anything ever.

M

myke

Junior Audioholic
I have a sub. Just not by emp. That's why it's so damn tempting. I have the e5ti and the e55ti.

Only reason I don't jump on it is because I'm looking for a projector deal!!

Transmaniacon

Transmaniacon

Audioholic
I couldn't resist the E55Tis for $477 shipped, I have been wanting to upgrade and think this should work well :)

D

deecue

Enthusiast
Same here.. Just way to good of a deal.. A whole 5.1 setup for $1345 shipped, A stock, in red Burl.. Can not wait!

L

Lordhumungus

Audioholic
Aaaaandd I'm in for the e56ci. I figure worst case scenario I can probably sell it to someone if I find that it's not worth it. I don't want to wait another year for it to go on sale for me to decide though :)

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
Anyone receive any e-mails or products yet??

I'm eagerly awaiting it.....:D

L

Lordhumungus

Audioholic
I received my center channel something like a week after I ordered it. Haven't had a chance to hook it up yet though.

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
Hmm. Did you order on BF? Thats weird they'd break up your order

F

fishead

Enthusiast
I got my set up yesterday, full 7.2 Impression Series in red burl, dual 1010iR's beautiful speakers and in the best packing job I've seen. Hooked them to my 2312 ci and they sounded great until the Denon bonked out on me after an hour. Grrrrrrr. Anyone know how to do a reset?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis