Bryceo goes 3 audio zones 7 video zones

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
After the discussion I had with my lovely soon to be wife we come to agree that she is really enjoying the hometheater side of things in our lovely 6 bedroom 2 story home so I put it to you I'm going to go 3 audio Zones and 7 video zones
Consisting of toshiba and pioneer displays
Yamaha and b&w speakers and a bunch of other gear to go along with it progress started

Displays have started ariveing got 4 out of the 7 I purchased

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not every one comment at once :eek: :rolleyes:
Sorry, man. I've been trying to reply for five hours, but I think that the servers were just overloaded with people trying to get in to this thread. Finally - I'm in! (Shut it, you guys. :D)

I'm impressed that I can tell what's in your photos. :p That's a nice looking outdoor area that you've got there. I'm assuming that what appears to be a ceramic cat statue on the window sill is thanks to your soon-to-be wife. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Looks good.
How/where did you run the speaker cables?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Sorry, man. I've been trying to reply for five hours, but I think that the servers were just overloaded with people trying to get in to this thread. Finally - I'm in! (Shut it, you guys. :D)

I'm impressed that I can tell what's in your photos. :p That's a nice looking outdoor area that you've got there. I'm assuming that what appears to be a ceramic cat statue on the window sill is thanks to your soon-to-be wife. :)
You noticed, I don't rember how she got those

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I'd like to see a few shots of the wiring, if you don't mind.
Interested in how you ran all the wires. In the attic or basement?
Come on man, it's housed in "Walls and plastick holo pipeing" brother, what more do you need to know?;)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
No dice like plastic tracks they run around my roof then drop down behiend my receiver..... And I'll get some pictures up :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Not funny Id love to post photos of our kid but I think it will turn to something wrong and dirty

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not funny Id love to post photos of our kid but I think it will turn to something wrong and dirty
Bryce, no one here is going to turn pictures of a baby into something dirty. Not without getting blasted. People here are pretty respectful of that stuff.

Granted, we'll probably poke fun at you for the blurry images, though. :D

Seriously, I hope you know that we're kidding about you posting pictures of your family. Everyone needs to decide for themselves how much of their real life that they'll share here.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis