Bryceos DIY power cabinet

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

Ac voltage transmitter and dc voltage runs cooling fans led strips car amplifire conected to sub output, thermo gauge to check the heat in the cabinet and 3 voltage gauges to check the power output and a Capitor to keep the power up with out pumping the power supply's to hard I call it Bryce's sub station :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Man, I love that you show off your stuff - but like others have said, maybe take a few snapshots and pick ones that are in focus. :) Most of the time, I feel like I should be trying to find Bigfoot or a ghost in your pictures. :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yeah my iPad is shocking for photos :(
So hears a shoot from my iPhone

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Man, I love that you show off your stuff - but like others have said, maybe take a few snapshots and pick ones that are in focus. :) Most of the time, I feel like I should be trying to find Bigfoot or a ghost in your pictures. :D
There's your problem. Most certainly should be looking for Chupacabra instead.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Hahaha :D that's gold what's every one actully think
About my DIY power cabinet but!?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hahaha :D that's gold what's every one actully think
About my DIY power cabinet but!?
It looks like a danger to you and your family. If you are going to post things like this and want our opinion take some time and clean up the wires and make it look respectable. Cobbling something together is not DIY.

Sorry if the truth hurts but take some pride and do it right.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
EDIT - I didn't even realize that was Matt's photo from other thread! I just googled potato camera and snatched it.....the breadth of your joke was apparently lost on me!
But it's not even funny clearly stated iPad dosnt take the best photos

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
iPad's take fine photos. Not a real camera, but pretty solid.... eg....

The first one was taken in some pretty low lighting as well.

"A craftsman never blames his tools"

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
iPad's take fine photos. Not a real camera, but pretty solid.... eg....

The first one was taken in some pretty low lighting as well.

"A craftsman never blames his tools"
Hmm... Your iPad takes better pictures then Myn does, what generation is it?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Hmm... Your iPad takes better pictures then Myn does, what generation is it?
I'm not positive on this, but try to get more light in your room before taking the picture.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
I'm not sure what all that stuff does, but you should really take some time and clean up all those wires, looks like a hazard. All you need are a drill with a 1" hole saw, a grommet grommet from Home Depot, some double sided velcro ( I use velcro over zip ties unless I am doing a more permanent setup) and some connectors for the end of those wires. I would probably add another shelf to get what ever is sitting on top of that DVD player off of it and neaten it up even more. An hour of work will make a world of difference.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis