FS: SVS PB12-NSD w/Sledge

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
I am selling my SVS PB12-NSD. It was bought brand new from SVS on 02/21/12 (new version). It is in perfect condition, no marks at all. It is in a pet free and smoke free home.

I paid $769 ...... selling for $500.

I am in Lehigh Valley, PA.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Very nice price...whoever is buying it is getting a bargain. I'd be very interested if you were local to me :D Good luck with your sale :D

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Is that a Infinty BU-2 in the back....I had one for years and finally sold it ......not a terrible little sub.

H

hjustin

Audioholic
It literally pains me that you are on the eastern side of Pennsylvania. :(

Good luck with your sale though! Someone is getting a heck of deal!

D

dk10438

Enthusiast
Hi
I don't have enough posts to PM.
are you willing to ship to california and how much would shipping be??
email me at dk10438 at gmail dot com
Thanks
Dave

A

artemm

Audiophyte
Very interested in the sub and can pick up locally. If it's still available, please shoot me a PM or email at (my audioholics user name) AT gmail.com

Thanks!

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
I am selling my SVS PB12-NSD. It was bought brand new from SVS on 02/21/12 (new version). It is in perfect condition, no marks at all. It is in a pet free and smoke free home.

I paid $769 ...... selling for $500.

I am in Lehigh Valley, PA.

I had a sale in the works back then with a member on here, but life hppened and I moved and got married within a months' span so I forgot about the thread. I am back now to sell it.
Exact same conidition, just like new. I am the original and only owner, it has seen two no pet and non-smoking homes.
Looking for $450 now instead of $500.

Last edited:
E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
I will ship at buyer's expense. Just provide me with your city/state/zip.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Finally. I'm surprised it took so long - that was a great price :D

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
Sub is SOLD
Sub is NOT sold.
When I took it to the UPS store the online quote was $170 short of the actual cost to ship. Shipping it to NY from eastern PA would have been $260.
So local pick-up preferred, but I can ship at buyer's expense as long as the buyer realizes how much it is to ship.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis