FS: NHT Absolute Zero's (pair, black)

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
$250 + shipping... Paypal or USPS money order.

Original owner. Speakers are about 1 year 3 months old, and have been well cared for in a smoke/kid/pet free home. They're in excellent condition, but I'll rate them 8/10 conservatively since gloss black is next to impossible to keep perfect., and because I installed the feet/rails. There are no obvious blemishes, and the speakers function perfectly.

Selling because I simply need to get rid of some speakers, and haven't been using these.

Includes: Original packaging, grills, manuals. Will double box for shipping.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Perhaps $235 + shipping will spark more interest.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Just a heads up, in case there is any confusion...

These sell new for $199 per speaker... not per pair.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
This is a great deal. I wish I could justify buying them.

K

klaberte

Enthusiast
You may want to point out more visibly that these are the *Absolute*, not Super, Zeros. I misread this, and maybe others might as well.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
You may want to point out more visibly that these are the *Absolute*, not Super, Zeros. I misread this, and maybe others might as well.
Well, "Absolute" is in the thread title... ;)

Unfortunately, I can't edit the title to emphasize that word in any way.

H

hullabaloo98

Audiophyte
Are these speakers still available?

I'm building my first home theater and looking to do so on a bit of a budget. I'm looking to build it piece-by-piece, and my wife prefers bookshelf speakers over larger towers. Would these speakers do well as front speakers in a 2.1 setup?

Thanks.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Are these speakers still available?

I'm building my first home theater and looking to do so on a bit of a budget. I'm looking to build it piece-by-piece, and my wife prefers bookshelf speakers over larger towers. Would these speakers do well as front speakers in a 2.1 setup?

Thanks.
Yep, still available.

I think they do very well as fronts as long as you don't put them in too big of a room, and you cross them over to a sub around 90Hz or so...

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Glad to hear it...do we need take this to emails to do all the contact info? I haven't posted enough to view your profile or PM you.
Sent you a PM. Let me know if you aren't able to reply to it for some reason.

H

hullabaloo98

Audiophyte
Hmm. It won't let me PM more than a handful of users that I assume are mods.

H

hullabaloo98

Audiophyte
But, it will allow me to PM after I reach 5 posts...

H

hullabaloo98

Audiophyte
So I should be able to reply via PM after this one!

(Sorry for the delicious spam)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis