For Sale: Two SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofers

HexOmega

HexOmega

Audioholic
Item Description: Qty. (2) SVS SB12-NSD subwoofers in very good condition. Purchased new from SVS in January and September of 2011. Absolutely no cosmetic or electronic issues with either - I am selling to fund a potential upgrade.

Price: $525 shipped each or $1000 shipped for both. Both will ship in their original double-box packaging via UPS Ground.

Pictures will follow later today. Please remit any questions to PMs here.

D

DS-21

Full Audioholic
Current (Peerless XXLS-based) model, or previous generation?

HexOmega

HexOmega

Audioholic
Current (Peerless XXLS-based) model, or previous generation?
One of each, actually. Thanks for reminding me of that. I spoke with Ed Mullen of SVS about that when I received the second one because it clearly had a different driver. He advised that the Peerless-based driver has a bit better low-frequency response, but the original driver had a cleaner mid-bass. I really can't hear a difference between them with a 80Hz crossover. The differences Ed stated, if remotely noticeable, ultimately complement each other in this particular arrangement.

P

puzurinsusinak

Audiophyte
would you take 400 for the older unit shipped to 37027?

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
I may be interested in the Peerless one. Will await the photos.

H

h.drew

Audiophyte
I would take either sub for $400 shipped to 20008.

Can I contact you in person to discuss the transaction? Thank you.

C

canthonytucci

Audiophyte
Definitely interested, but can't PM (joined just to try to purchase one of these from you). Have you still got one of them left?

HexOmega

HexOmega

Audioholic
Back on the market

Hi Folks,

My apologies for failing to follow up with this thread. I had put the subs on the market a few months back but was very discouraged after having received several low offers via PM, so gave up in frustration.

Fast forward to July 19 and I've found myself more motivated to sell the subs.

I will sell each sub for $420 shipped or $800 shipped for the pair. Again they are both in pristine condition and will ship in the original double-boxed manufacturer packaging.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Living in RI I'd like to low ball you myself but I'm already in hot water with new gear.

Maybe if I got rid of the girl ... :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis