Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
This year, we're bringing our annual trade show event down to earth for a more intimate setting that everyone can be take part in. We're teaming up with our dedicated forum readers and A/V enthusiasts and hosting a "listening" event in appreciation of the audiophile experience. We'll be gathering at the Lake Tarpon Resort in Tarpon Springs, Florida on October 26th and 27th for a meet and greet, and to listen to new audio equipment demoed by our sponsors. We have the entire wing of this lovely resort to host dedicated sound rooms for each participating sponsor and the sky is the limit. Registration is FREE and lunch will be provided for all registered attendees. You are welcome to BYOB (Bring Your Own Beer) and BYOM (Bring Your Own Music) and even BYOG (Bring Your Own Gear) if you want to demo your stuff. Simply give us feedback in the dedicated forum thread of this announcement and let us know how you would like to participate. There will be plenty of perks to be announced in the coming months so keep this article bookmarked. Hope to see you there!

Discuss "Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink" here. Read the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm glad that you're having one again! Sadly (for me), I probably won't make it, though. I already have plans to go to Florida about a month after that, and I don't think that I'll be able to pull off two trips that close together.

You should have a flip-flop stand...you'd rake in the cash. :D

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Event Perks, Support USA

Hello Audiophiles.

Support our country and audioholics, wear the shirt, show us the USA made tag and get an extra chance to win a ticket for the prize giveaway!

Make sure you register because tickets will be scarce and we want you to win. Don't miss the chance to talk one-one-one to the manufacturers and to showcase your own demos at your will.

Post your forum name, we'll add you to the list and ready to go. FREE food, FREE prizes giveaways, FREE demos, what more could you want? http://www.cafepress.com/+audioholics_golf_shirt,8101001

REGISTER now!!!!

M

morrism2

Audiophyte
Event registration

I would like to attend along with 3 guest in my party for a total of 4

Morrism2

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Registration

We will add your name to the list plus 3 guests!
:cool:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I really want to be there and I am 90% sure I will be but I'm not sure if my wife is going to be there or not... As soon as I have my ducks in a row I'll confirm.

So consider this a bump!:)

N

ned

Full Audioholic
Count me in. Hopping to see Audyssey and ISF calibration workshop (Calman or Chromapure}.

majorloser

majorloser

You should have a flip-flop stand...you'd rake in the cash. :D
Those who would want pink flip-flops, already have them.

I really want to be there and I am 90% sure I will be but I'm not sure if my wife is going to be there or not... As soon as I have my ducks in a row I'll confirm.
How about sending the wife and you stay home?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Some quick updates:

• We will have a female Massage therapist on staff (keep it clean guys)
  • There will be door prizes (to be announced)
  • We will be offering some good homemade Colombian/Italian food, not the typical crappy chain pizza, wings or sandwiches so typical these days at party's or events
  • Some of the products to be demoed will be offered at a hot deal by the manufacturers so they don't have to ship them back (so bring your checkbook and your trailers :)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Going to try to have 4-5 days in Clearwater Beach with plans to drive to the GTG (30mins or less)

Me and wife (wife not interested in audio much, I promised her to hang out by the pool - hopefully it's an option :rolleyes:)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Going to try to have 4-5 days in Clearwater Beach with plans to drive to the GTG (30mins or less)

Me and wife (wife not interested in audio much, I promised her to hang out by the pool - hopefully it's an option :rolleyes:)
The pool at this hotel is very nice and they have a great restaurant to eat at. Also Tarpon Springs in a 5 minute drive from the hotel and a MUST visit destination. She will love it, especially the shopping :)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
And what are you doing hanging around a junior college campus? :rolleyes:
When I attended there, I was looking for women since non existed in my engineering classes, hence why I often enrolled in Basketweaving 101 or other non-related courses to "round out" my education :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis