Enter to Win FREE Moshi Headphones by Showing off your Music Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moshi

Audioholics Approved Vendor
Hey Audioholics!

We know that CDs and the like are quickly becoming a thing of the past, but we thought it would be fun to see the kind of collections that have been built up over the years! Post a comment and show us your music collection, whether it be CDs, Records, 8-Track Tapes or a combination for a chance to win one (1) of three (3) pairs of Vortex earphones from Moshi! Let us know about any of your favorite or noteworthy albums! Entries accepted until 11:59 pm on Thursday, February 23rd.

To be eligible to win, you must 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member 18 years of age of older and 2) Be a resident of the USA. 3) Respond in this thread per instructions above. Good luck

Visit our site for more information about the Moshi Vortex headphones

Last edited by a moderator:
tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
so here are my noteworthy and my Zeppelin albums which are about my favorite music.(I am an early Zep fan,I like the first 6 the best)

here are the many cd's that I really don't use anymore much,and a few 8 tracks that I have recently started collecting

and then I have my entire collection of ALL my music backed up on this :D

and I have 3 boxes of LP's I have been collecting since I was a teenager in the early 70's,that part is packed away right now.(around 300)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Here's most of my cd collection:

Here's a closeup of one part of it so you can see a sample of what I like:

I have a few more on another shelf. I don't actually listen to any of them though - I rip them and listen to them on the computer or ht system :D

If I had to name some favorites, that would be a really long list. Here are a few though:
Stendeck - Scintilla
Saltillo - Ganglion
Secede - Tryshasla
Empusae - Funestus
Opeth - Blackwater Park

I hope I win, since I gave the others away for christmas :)

R

Rubicon_Joey

Audioholic Intern
Well this was certainly a trip down memory lane.A lot memories tied to some of these CDs. Some of the burnt CDs were my "mood setting" music I used back in my younger days. This is my collection of CDs from my middle/high school days up until I got my iPod. The last CD I remember buying was Kid Rocks Rock N Roll Jesus but, I can only seem to find the case for it now. I have a bunch of tapes some where but, cant seem to find them either. I particularly recall one of the tapes being Billy Ray Cyrus's "Some Gave All" album....And for anyone scratching their head, that's the album with the hit "Achy Breaky Heart".....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I should be ashamed entering another contest with you guys ... but I'm not. :D

Here's the LP's and a few DVD-A's, SACD's and concert DVD's on the left.

Here's the CD's. That one at the end there is pretty good.

M

Moshi

Last chance!

Last chance to submit your collection! Entires accepted until 11:59 pm PST tonight!

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
This is where my CDs go after I rip them

Last edited by a moderator:
Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
I have about 800 CDs. 95% of them are Heavy Metal (mostly Thrash) and the rest are classic rock.
I have around 120 music concert DVDs and 10 or so Concert blurays.
I'm in the process of ripping all my CDs to lossless audio on an external HD.

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic

Favorite albums:
"Folk Singer" - Muddy Waters
"Life Aquatic Sessions" - Seu Jorge
"Lucifuge" - Danzig

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My poor CDs. Once such proud possessions...now relegated to the closet, in between the carpet remnants and also-not-used-in-years ironing board.

A closer view showing some Jun Shibata albums, a Peter Gabriel CD that I still haven't opened since buying it in 1993 (when I replaced my stolen collection under insurance), my tape version of the vinyl LP of Gabrielle's "Dreams" remixes, and so on.

I was going to show photos of my tapes and vinyl LPs, but I might need to hire Indiana Jones to find those... :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now that the contest has ended, hopefully a second post won't disqualify me.

I just want to say that I'm very surprised at how few people entered this contest. The Vortex are quite nice, and everyone at Moshi that I've communicated with has been very nice, too. I would encourage you all to consider entering next time. Sure, it might make the odds of winning smaller for any given contest - but I think it makes the odds of Moshi wanting to hold contests higher. :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Now that the contest has ended, hopefully a second post won't disqualify me.

I just want to say that I'm very surprised at how few people entered this contest. The Vortex are quite nice, and everyone at Moshi that I've communicated with has been very nice, too. I would encourage you all to consider entering next time. Sure, it might make the odds of winning smaller for any given contest - but I think it makes the odds of Moshi wanting to hold contests higher. :)
Agreed. This contest was very simple to enter! I hope the lack of participation doesn't discourage Moshi from running more giveaways.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm packing to get moved, so I didn't really have a good pic. Took this last night but didn't know that entries had to be in by midnight. This is less than half of just my CD/DVD-A/SACDs :)

M

Moshi

Contest Winners!

The winners of this contest are.....

Rubicon_Joey,

Lulimet,

and

tattoo_Dan - who could resist that Heart album?!

Congratulations to the new owners of a Moshi Vortex! Winners please send an email with your shipping information to contest@moshicorp.com to claim your prize.

Thanks for playing and keep an eye out for more Moshi contests and giveaways to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis