Lansche Model No. 7 $100k Floorstanding Loudspeakers Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Aaudio Imports introduced the new $100,000 per pair Model No. 7 Tower Speakers at CES. These are 3-Way speakers by Lansche Audio, a German company and they feature the Corona Plasma Tweeter - which looks like the focal point of the HAL 9000 of 2001: A Space Oddyssey fame. In addition to the Corona tweeter, the new No. 7 tower speakers feature a new aluminum front baffle, integrated adjustable footers for perfect leveling, and bi-wiring terminals. Everything is housed in a pair of gigantic hand-crafted cabinets which measure a full 69" high x 17" wide x 24" deep. That's a pair of cabinets that are nearly 7 feet tall!

Discuss "Lansche Model No. 7 $100k Floorstanding Loudspeakers Preview" here. Read the article.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
What?

Just bi-amping/bi-wiring connectors?

For $100K I expect at least quad-amping/quad-wiring.:eek:

Oh, wait, that's before they go on clearance @ $20K, right?:D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow.. B?tchin..

I'll just add this 47K gem and my system is almost built.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Wow.. B?tchin..

I'll just add this 47K gem and my system is almost built.. :rolleyes:

that looks like the Espresso maker my wife got me for XMAS :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
pfft. Only two tone arms. This one is better and it is ferrari red.:cool:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh and I can add that $7000.0 per channel amp ....

Ayre Acoustics VX-R Stereo Amplifier

Am I an audiophool yet? What am I missing.. oh yeah esoteric cables and interconnects complete with cable lifters. :p

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Aaudio Imports introduced the new $100,000 per pair Model No. 7 Tower Speakers at CES. These are 3-Way speakers by Lansche Audio, a German company and they feature the Corona Plasma Tweeter - which looks like the focal point of the HAL 9000 of 2001: A Space Oddyssey fame. In addition to the Corona tweeter, the new No. 7 tower speakers feature a new aluminum front baffle, integrated adjustable footers for perfect leveling, and bi-wiring terminals. Everything is housed in a pair of gigantic hand-crafted cabinets which measure a full 69" high x 17" wide x 24" deep. That's a pair of cabinets that are nearly 7 feet tall!

Discuss "Lansche Model No. 7 $100k Floorstanding Loudspeakers Preview" here. Read the article.
Aside from the outrageous pricetag, these speakers actually look pretty cool. I'd love to hear them personally.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Aside from the outrageous pricetag, these speakers actually look pretty cool. I'd love to hear them personally.
I'm curious as well. Would probably hate myself afterwards for not being able to afford them. :)

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
What we really need is alot of positive hype on here so that they send Gene a sample, and he can open them up and give us a cost vs. benefit analysis of how much they actually cost to produce, and why his Titus 2 is so much better :)

BTW, where the heck is the preview!?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis