Ignoring individual posts

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It would be nice if we could ignore individual posts, like on FB, instead of ignoring everything from a particular member.

For example, posts with high-resolution pictures in them.

If we can already do that, I'd sure appreciate it if someone would let me know how.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think you can tell it not to show any pictures, but not sure about displaying only certain ones.

User CP, thread display options.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks. I don't want to block all images, but the really large ones get a bit annoying sometimes.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
... but the really large ones get a bit annoying sometimes.
Seriously... I took this slumpbuster to dinner the other night and she would not shut up... She was one of those "I'll start dieting after the holidays" and she complained about not getting respect and whatnot and she still had the nerve to order dessert.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

I wanted very badly to photoshop that into a ginormous photo...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Seriously... I took this slumpbuster to dinner the other night and she would not shut up... She was one of those "I'll start dieting after the holidays" and she complained about not getting respect and whatnot and she still had the nerve to order dessert.
I bet that she also ate a large breakfast.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I bet that she also ate a large breakfast.
I honestly don't know... I asked her how she liked her eggs... followed that up with a "I hope you like em fertilized" and threw her a pill.. I haven't heard from her since...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
:confused: What? haha :eek: :confused:
Wow, didn't think that you'd need the crayons on this one. :p Here we go.

You haven't heard from her because her mouth is gagged by the Pulp Fiction gimp ball, seeing as how she's into some weird stuff.

Climb into my mind and take a spin. Better finish that beer first, though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis