See Audioholics' Favorite Gifts, Win Moshi headphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moshi

Audioholics Approved Vendor
Hey Audioholics!

Tell us about the best audio/home theater related Holiday gift you have ever received and be entered to win a pair of Moshi headphones! Three (3) participants will be chosen at random to receive one (1) pair of Vortex premium in-ear headphones. Entries accepted until 11:59 pm PST Thursday, December 8th.

To be eligible to win, you must 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member 18 years of age of older and 2) Be a resident of the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My favorite A/V gift has to be the RCA stereo VCR that my parents got me back in college in the early 90s. Hard to describe how excited I was about that. Not only was it a larger present than I could have expected, but back then, those were cutting edge - I mean, come on, stereo movies?! :eek: Raiders of the Lost Ark was freaking awesome. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
A Denon DVD 1920 presented to me by my g/f a few years ago for Christmas that she had bought at a B&M store for full retail is my favorite gift ever. We were pretty dumb about all that back then. She thought it was a DVD recorder and so did I at first. :rolleyes:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
My Energy RC-10s. A gift to myself, since nobody else buys me any a/v equipment :(

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
My soon to be Moshi Vortex in-ear headphones :)...damn I'm Canadian...:(

S

scott911

Full Audioholic
The first stereo my dad bought me.

techniques reciever and harvard 2000 speakers
- maybe speakers were also techniques, I don't know.

It all probabaly didn't sound that good, but I was so proud!

C

corey

Senior Audioholic
The best audio gift I've received is a pair of headphones - Klipsch Custom 1's that I bought for myself.

Headphones make a great gift for anyone, even an inexpensive pair can be a whole lot better than the buds that come with an mp3 player.

S

SAMFORCEXP

Audiophyte
My best Audio Gift !!!!

My Marantz sr9600 my best ever Gift .:D

M

Moshi

Audioholics Approved Vendor
Keep 'Em Coming!

Thanks for all the great posts so far! Keep 'em coming!

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
The best audio gift I've received is a pair of headphones - Klipsch Custom 1's that I bought for myself.
I'm in the same boat, I bought Custom 3's for myself. Probably the best a/v gift, as it really got me hooked.

H

HDSapper

Audiophyte
I usually by all my own audio toys, but I did get a Radio Shack sound meter a few Christmases ago. Definitely gotten a lot of use over the years. Great gift.

M

munkee55

Enthusiast
Audioholic

Best A/V gift I ever received was a Boston Acoustics PV700 subwoofer my wife got me several years ago. Still use it today, although I want to switch to a Front-Firing sub soon.

jmilton7043

jmilton7043

Audioholic Intern
Christmas gift

My wife bought me a Technics CD player one year. It was my first player ever...1981.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I "suggested" to my wife to get my new Shure SE425 headphones this year

N

nickboros

Audioholic
I don't really get much av related gifts for Christmas, since they are expensive. I guess last year I got Gran Turismo 5, which is probably the best av gift I have gotten. It is basically a racing simulator.

T

Tdekany

Junior Audioholic
I have never received any audio products as gifts. EVER....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

smurphy522

smurphy522

Full Audioholic
My wife last year agreed to allow me to turn our media room space into t real media room. Previous 4 years it was storage, as basements are rare in Houston.

After some careful hinting she got "us" the Panasonic PT-AE4000U projector and the Elite Screen 115" screen

Now that was a big surprise!

As good as those Lexus commercials.

R

redgirl

Junior Audioholic
My two favorites were my iPod and the radio transmitter for it. The transmitter is great because I can listen to my iPod in my car, at home, and pretty much anywhere since most places and people have radios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis