Season Of The Witch

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw this flick over the weekend and I found it to be entertaining. It kept me interested enough to watch but it didn't keep me riveted to my seat. The acting was good, effects were good and surround use was fine. I guess there was some bass in the soundtrack but it never really stood out. Its worth a rental. I'll watch this over Transformers 3 any day just to put it into perspective.

*mods* Please move this into the movie section as this is where I thought I was. :eek:

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I only made it half way though. Nick Cage's droll, slow talking thing just gets on my nerves.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Haven't seen it yet, but I'll check it out. I didn't think TF3 was that bad, but I think the guy from "Grays Anatomy" hurt it. As for Nik Cage, I think his last good movie was "Con Air", and his best is "Raising Arizona".

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
this was an ok movie for me. much much better than TF3 or the like.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started watching this late Monday or Tuesday night. Unfortunately for me, the opening scene gave me the heebie jeebies, so I kept watching as I would be awake anyway. I made it about half way through so far. Maybe I'll finish it off today...but I have Thor on blu-ray, so maybe not. :) I think it's okay so far. Streaming in HD and 5.1 is quite nice.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I couldn't make it even half way through.
You did yourself a favor. It doesn't get better. If you didn't believe before that Nick Cage needs the money - you can believe it now.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis