Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Looks like another good subwoofer movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt34

Matt34

Looking forward to this, Transformers 3 and X-men: First Class

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
THOR, God of Thunder was my all time favorite comic. To bad my mother trashed my entire collection....can't wait for this flick and Capt America...:cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow ... that dude is running around with mikec's BAN HAMMER !!! :D

... so anyways we got IMAX 3D ... Natalie Portman ... Norse Mythology ... and bass.

I'm in. :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Now I just need to build some thor tls to match with the movie. Definitely looks fun. But honestly that dude is too good looking to be homeless.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! It is about time for a really good movie to come out. It seems we have hit a dry spot so to speak for some time now. Seems like it has been forever since I have been to the theater. That is, of course, very rare for me. Hope there are more films like this on the way. Maybe this Summer there will be plenty to choose from. At least, I hope that is the case.

Cheers,

Phil

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm already looking forward to this blu ray!

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Looks cool, but I've been suckered by a good trailer more times that I care to remember.

But Natalie Portman AND Kat Dennings?!?!? Yummy. :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Can't wait for this one to show up in the theaters and on BluRay!!! This will be a must buy.

T

Todesengel

Audioholic Intern
Agreed! Can't wait to hear what it sounds like when he slams his hammer into the ground and sends shock waves of ruble forward. Still torn as to weather I want to see the movie in theaters or not though.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I can see it now......"Thor, starring Academy Award Winner Natalie Portman, Academy Award Winner Anthony Hopkins"...:D

It's not often you see a superhero movie with both a Best Actor & Best Actress in the same movie.:D

F

frank911

Enthusiast
cant wait for it do be released, the trailers look great hope the film lives up to the expectations.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
I hope the villain Loki in this movie is as good as the Joker of The Dark Knight.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh man I am so excited. I mean-Natalie Portman. She is so freaking hot! Oh what would I give if you know what I mean......LOL!!!!!! Yeah....me and most of the men on planet Earth!

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The trailer for Green Lantern looked better than this. Thor doesn't actually look that good to me.

indulger

indulger

Audioholic
I have been following the trailers also and they look pretty good. However, I can't believe nobody is even slightly curious about this....

But honestly that dude is too good looking to be homeless.
It kind of just ruins it imagining Isiberian digging in his bag of doritos, crumbs falling his cheeks, eyes big and glossy, panting, as he's watching "Thor" swinging his big hammer:eek:...:D

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I saw it tonight and it was pretty good...not great, but good. I have to admit that I kept expecting somebody to proclaim, "Release the Kraken", but I guess that would have been the wrong FX extravaganza. The 3D was OK, the acting stiff and the dialog rather trivial, but the digital sets were interesting and the whole thing was less of a 2 hour waste than many movies...ergo, it has the makings of a hit. The Destroyer was an obvious clone of Gort from the old version of The Day the Earth Stood Still and I kept wanting to see more of Natalie Portman, but it was all baggy clothes and "neck-up". Have moderate expectations, but enjoy.

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I also saw it tonight...it wasn't anything special, but I enjoyed it enough :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
A Preview

I saw it tonight and it was pretty good...not great, but good. I have to admit that I kept expecting somebody to proclaim, "Release the Kraken", but I guess that would have been the wrong FX extravaganza. The 3D was OK, the acting stiff and the dialog rather trivial, but the digital sets were interesting and the whole thing was less of a 2 hour waste than many movies...ergo, it has the makings of a hit. The Destroyer was an obvious clone of Gort from the old version of The Day the Earth Stood Still and I kept wanting to see more of Natalie Portman, but it was all baggy clothes and "neck-up". Have moderate expectations, but enjoy.
Did you guys stay to the end of the credits? ;) There is a preview of the next chapter. Guess who is coming to the fight, again.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis