Pioneer Elite PD-F109 100 Disc CD Changer (File Type)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Pioneer Elite PD-F109 100 Disc File Type CD Changer

$125 Plus Shipping & Handling

Up for sale is the Pioneer Elite PD-F109 100 disc file type CD changer. The disc loading mechanism is so reliable it is what Pioneer used inside their jukeboxes. I myself have had NO mechanical issues or disc read errors among foreign CDs as well as CD-Rs. Multidisc changers are often chalked up to be poor sounding compared to single disc units. I've never felt that the PD-F109 was lacking in any way. I won't say it is as good as my PD-65, but it's darn close.

Condition: I am giving this unit a 7/10 on the Audiogon scale because of light scratches. There are no dents or functionality problems with this player.

I no longer have a remote for this CD player

Another interesting feature is the video interface. Essentially the PD-F109 is the same as the PD-F107 but it adds a GUI (graphic user interface). You can utilize a GUI with a PD-AP1 controller (controls up to 6 multidisc changers) in conjunction with either the PD-F107 or PD-F109. You can connect the composite video output to your receiver or video display so you can use the GUI to navigate through tracks and discs.

This player is a bit on the heavy side (around 20-25 pounds) and has large dimensions. Please consider this for shipping & handling costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Bump... dropping handling charges. Now $125 + shipping.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Bump, huge price drop....

$100 + shipping (FIRM)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Come on guys and girls, it's not a Kenwood, it's a Pioneer Elite! for 100 bucks!

bump.....

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Back up for sale...

I haven't heard back from the buyer.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I just sent Seth L the money for this piece and I look forward to introducing this to my set up as I have hundreds of cds that will now have a permanent home and I can simply toss most of the plastic cases which will free up tons of shelf space. I was wondering what you guys would do with the CD art work keep it or toss it ? I will hold on to 12 plastic cases in case I remove a CD and give it to some one else.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just sent Seth L the money for this piece and I look forward to introducing this to my set up as I have hundreds of cds that will now have a permanent home and I can simply toss most of the plastic cases which will free up tons of shelf space. I was wondering what you guys would do with the CD art work keep it or toss it ? I will hold on to 12 plastic cases in case I remove a CD and give it to some one else.
I'd keep them. They could be collectibles one day :D

S

shadowfalcon

Audiophyte
Do you still have the Pioneer PD-F109? If so what's the condition and how much? Sorry but I don't see any info of it on here unless you can direct me to a different location where you have it advertised.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you still have the Pioneer PD-F109? If so what's the condition and how much? Sorry but I don't see any info of it on here unless you can direct me to a different location where you have it advertised.
Check the dates on the posts you're replying to. This is a very old thread.

S

shadowfalcon

Audiophyte
I wrote you once before but no response. Do you still have this unit? Thanks in advance

S

shadowfalcon

Audiophyte
I just sent you a thread and then realized you had answered my earlier thread I asked the other day with bacically the same question. Sorry about that. So no need to respond. I didn't realize how old your earlier threads were. In that case I'm surprised they're still on here.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis