GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Finally decided to take a few quick pics of my bedroom system.

The gear is listed in my sig.

This system sounds amazing and the SVS 20-39 PC+ really rocks my bedroom hard.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
How the heck do you sleep?

Looks good, thats a pretty serious bedroom setup.

Whats the dog's name? :p

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
How the heck do you sleep?

Looks good, thats a pretty serious bedroom setup.

Whats the dog's name? :p
The dog's name is George. I always wanted a rottie, but I can't really have a big dog in this house, so I got a dachshund instead, and he's awesome. Here he is posing in front of my PB13 ultra right after it's unboxing.

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Oh, that's just great....now I have to redo my bedroom set up. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, that's just great....now I have to redo my bedroom set up. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
No problem! :D

The sub is in a 16 hz. tune, and even on the subdude it still shakes the floor/bed. I think that system sounds better than my main system, even though it's basically a scaled down version of my main system. The living room system just doesn't have the best room acoustics which is why the system in my bedroom seems to me to sound better.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had to laugh because the Dawg for all his 'Master of my Domain' bravado has to listen to his TV speakers in the bedroom :eek: because that's the way his wife wants it. :D

Glock,

That's about the nicest sub I've seen for a secondary system in recent memory. I take it your gun cabinet resides in the bed room as well. Cool stuff to be sure.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Awesome Bedroom set-up, I love the pooch, when I was a young-un the folks had the same color Hot Dog and his name, yep, George. Like some of our friends here, that dog was a Ho Ho running all around the immediate neighborhood looking to make puppies every where, too many complaints so George went to live on a farm, lol. I love that saying when the kids asked where the pet went,actually he really did go to a farm ,My Uncle lived out in Lancaster Pa on a large farm and he loved George for many years and us kids couldn't have pets until we learned responsibility,I got my first real dog when I reached my mid twenties,took awhile,lol.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I had to laugh because the Dawg for all his 'Master of my Domain' bravado has to listen to his TV speakers in the bedroom :eek: because that's the way his wife wants it. :D

Glock,

That's about the nicest sub I've seen for a secondary system in recent memory. I take it your gun cabinet resides in the bed room as well. Cool stuff to be sure.
I almost considered selling that sub to fund the purchase of my Ultra, but the girlfriend didn't want me to sell it, so I moved the old Dayton Sub 120 downstairs to another room. I don't think it would have been worth it to sell the sub since I would have lost too much on it, and it was only a couple years old... I'm really glad I kept it, it's such an amazing sub.

Yup, that's my gun safe alright... I want a real nice safe, but dont' have the room for it, not to mention lugging something that big and heavy upstairs would be a nightmare.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I was planning on never talking about that....

Let's not forget, I bought some Klipsh reference towers and had the Yammy 659 in there for dang near 2 weeks before she made me take them out.:mad:

I also put the NHT 2.5's in there but she made me take those out within hours.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I am jealous and love the set up.

What's up with the wires on the back speakers?:D
No problem! :D

The sub is in a 16 hz. tune, and even on the subdude it still shakes the floor/bed. I think that system sounds better than my main system, even though it's basically a scaled down version of my main system. The living room system just doesn't have the best room acoustics which is why the system in my bedroom seems to me to sound better.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I am jealous and love the set up.

What's up with the wires on the back speakers?:D
It's a bedroom setup, not many people ever see it, and it doesn't really bother me. I don't want to go through the hassle of going to the attic and fishing the wires through the walls just for those speakers... plus the furnace is right above that wall, kinda hard to get to it even if I wanted to.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I am just going to say it's kind of cool then.;)

It would be really cool if the wires were managed.:D
It's a bedroom setup, not many people ever see it, and it doesn't really bother me. I don't want to go through the hassle of going to the attic and fishing the wires through the walls just for those speakers... plus the furnace is right above that wall, kinda hard to get to it even if I wanted to.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
The rest of the wires are managed, I suppose I could cover them will some kind of track, but I'm lazy and don't want to mess with it. Maybe I should just paint the wires so they are less noticeable... or actually I should just photoshop them out :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was planning on never talking about that....

Let's not forget, I bought some Klipsh reference towers and had the Yammy 659 in there for dang near 2 weeks before she made me take them out.:mad:

I also put the NHT 2.5's in there but she made me take those out within hours.
Kinda like that stupid screen I dropped off! :D
She's pretty tough.:)

Glock,

I've installed a lot of safes in Payless Shoe Stores and they weren't particularly heavy. It's more about how they're anchored but I don't know anything about anything relating to guns. Seems kinda pointless if you can't shoot people. :rolleyes:

Our bedroom TV is just a 4:3 20" wall mounted LCD job with just the raw cable going into it so I can't make to much fun of Greg's setup. Seeing that you are running the 7006's reminded me of the time I listened to the 7002's and I think I'll meander up to Magnolia and give them another listen ... right now. :)

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Kinda like that stupid screen I dropped off! :D
She's pretty tough.:)

Glock,

I've installed a lot of safes in Payless Shoe Stores and they weren't particularly heavy. It's more about how they're anchored but I don't know anything about anything relating to guns. Seems kinda pointless if you can't shoot people. :rolleyes:

Our bedroom TV is just a 4:3 20" wall mounted LCD job with just the raw cable going into it so I can't make to much fun of Greg's setup. Seeing that you are running the 7006's reminded me of the time I listened to the 7002's and I think I'll meander up to Magnolia and give them another listen ... right now. :)
I hope to put a real safe in my next house... my friend is a gunsmith so I know he can get me a good deal on a safe from the place where he works.

As far as the 7006's, they sound amazing... just the other day I brought up my Energy C100 bookshelf speakers to listen to them in my bedroom, and they sound good for what they are... I ran them full range, and crossed over with the svs playing, and I was pleased with them, especially for what I paid. But as soon as I hooked the def tech's back up, I had a new appreciation for just how amazing they really are.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi

Glock,

That's how my wife is.:eek:

62" DLP + DVD Player and nothing else is allowed!:eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis