Not open for further replies.
Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
If you sleep on it...it will come to you and you will remember :D

Peace and Good Sleep,

Forest Man

P.S. - I think Iam up early :eek:
I have tried that once or did I still can't remember.:D I will go take a nap by 7am and be up by 9am or I'll sleep in until 10am.:D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Well, there goes that plan no nap for me my daughter is up so now I have to stay awake to keep her entertained.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Strongly considering a career change. Any thoughts about what you can do with an education degree? I'll consider most anything outside the field.

Arizona is quickly becoming one of the most hostile states towards education...

-pat
Highest unemployment rate in 30 years and you want a voluntary career change.:confused::eek::D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Highest unemployment rate in 30 years and you want a voluntary career change.:confused::eek::D
That is so depressing. :(

The good news is that when work does pick up I will be well rested and lean enough to be hungrily sopping up the gravy with an unprecedented vigor. Then when people are lulled into a false sense of security and start spending freely, I think I'll go into 'Scam Homer Owner' mode, get rich and buy a pool. :D

majorloser

majorloser

Hey, didn't Adam move across the border into Nevada to become the first licensed male prostitute?

Might be room for one more. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Cat's have barbs ...
... on their tongues? Yeah, I know ... man, do I know. :D

Hey, not for nothin' but the term common sense means that lots of people have it. Your use of the term to justify not using anti virus protection has me convinced that one of us ain't got a real firm grasp of the English language. By definition common sense indicates that anti virus protection is a required item ... hence, it is commonly used. I think the term you are looking for is 'blind faith'.

As in:

Q: "What do you use for anti-virus protection?"
A: "Nothing / Blind Faith." (not 'common sense')

I just didn't want that other thread to become polluted with my being appalled at your endorsement of this craziness and bashing of AVG.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, not for nothin' but the term common sense means that lots of people have it.
That's a very interesting hypothesis. In today's day and age, common sense = idiocy, since that seems to be the most common display of sense in our society. Stop trying to make me think.:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's a very interesting hypothesis. In today's day and age, common sense = idiocy, since that seems to be the most common display of sense in our society. Stop trying to make me think.:p
You think it was ever any better in any day and age? I think people are people and they always have been. Common sense to me means knowing to get in out of the rain and get some anti-virus protection. I'm not talking about being able to do long division.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Not necessarily a want but a possible need. The pay is way low and now my wife, who also teaches, is looking at a midyear paycut of 10% and the strong possibility of another pay cut coming for the next fiscal year. Hmmmm...how come I can't just tell people I won't pay them after making a contract like our legislature...

I'll probably be sticking it out for one more year, at least. Who knows after that.

-pat

ps-I do feel guilty for raining in on this thread. I'll stop now. No more bitterish posts regarding workplaces.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
...when work does pick up I will be well rested and lean enough to be hungrily sopping up the gravy with an unprecedented vigor.
See...this is the kinda stuff I'm talking about.
The only person I know that would tie-in a food analogy with going back to work.:D:p
Is anyone besides me worried about him?:D

majorloser

majorloser

See...this is the kinda stuff I'm talking about.
The only person I know that would tie-in a food analogy with going back to work.:D:p
Is anyone besides me worried about him?:D
At least he didn't tie sex into his returning to work analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis