Like new Emotiva XPA-2 for sale

dgshtav

dgshtav

Junior Audioholic
For sale is my XPA-2 (planning on moving up to XPA-1 pair)

Like new and about 5 months old. No scuffs, marks, dings, etc. Comes with everything that came with it. Was purchased A-stock from Emotiva at the beginning of this year.

Asking $675 plus shipping per actuals. Local pickups (SFO East Bay Area) welcome.

Paypal CC fees payable by buyer. Other forms of paypal payment do not attract any fees.

Sold and bought a few high $$ items here (and across other forums). References available on request.

I am posting this sale ad through many forums and may not be able to check response/pms on each forum in a timely manner. Hence the best way to contact me about this sale is via email at dgshtav atty gmail dotty com

Let me know of any questions.

Thanks.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
For sale is my XPA-2 (planning on moving up to XPA-1 pair)

Like new and about 5 months old. No scuffs, marks, dings, etc. Comes with everything that came with it. Was purchased A-stock from Emotiva at the beginning of this year.

Asking $675 plus shipping per actuals. Local pickups (SFO East Bay Area) welcome.

Paypal CC fees payable by buyer. Other forms of paypal payment do not attract any fees.

Sold and bought a few high $$ items here (and across other forums). References available on request.

I am posting this sale ad through many forums and may not be able to check response/pms on each forum in a timely manner. Hence the best way to contact me about this sale is via email at dgshtav atty gmail dotty com

Let me know of any questions.

Thanks.
Hey on a side note. If your looking for more power than an XPA-2. I suggest you look into the Yamaha pro-amps. They are very quiet and have lots of power.

dgshtav

dgshtav

Junior Audioholic
Hey on a side note. If your looking for more power than an XPA-2. I suggest you look into the Yamaha pro-amps. They are very quiet and have lots of power.
Thanks. Will take a look. At this point I am inclined towards the XPA-1 from Emotiva.

dgshtav

dgshtav

Junior Audioholic
Emotiva is currently running a special on the XPA-2 amp. $699 plus $25 shipping. Buying direct from Emotiva might be a better option (for only $25 more) for most of you.

That said, any one local to me and picking up in person would still save a good amount of money over new from Emotiva. And yes this is absolutely mint!

If it doesn't sell soon, well.....Emotiva's sale won't last, mine will (until it's sold that is!) -:)

A

aptdoc

Audiophyte
hi

hi

did you sell your XPA-2 ?

whats the price now ?

thnks

Z

zoeybadm

Audiophyte
Still for sale? I am in Walnut Creek

I was wondering if you are still looking to sell

N

naross

Audiophyte
Emotiva xpa-2

Sorry! Didn't notice the dates on the threads. Is is still available?

I am interested but that is pretty close to the price of a new one from their website and now includes free shipping. Would you accept $500 and split shipping costs with me? Thanks

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to the forum!

Just a note that the OP hasn't been on since May 2010, so you might not get a response anytime soon.

E

EyeTech

Audiophyte
XPA-2 Amp on sale.

Do you still on sale XPA-2 Amp. If you do let me know. Send me private message.

Thanks ..
:D

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Try looking at the dates and/or reading the entire thread.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Do you still have the hubcap from the '72 Pinto for sale?

E

EyeTech

Audiophyte
Hahaha.

Just question. How come some people so funny !!! HAHAHA

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis