12" Paradigm Sub For Sale!

J

jamie2112

Banned
Hi Phil. That seems like a really good deal bro for someone looking for a good sub.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hi Phil. That seems like a really good deal bro for someone looking for a good sub.
Oh yeah it is. This sub is so quick and articulate. The cool thing is it does not take up a lot of space either. Hope all is well and thank you for your support. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Heck of a deal, Phil. I know somebody who might be very interested. I will definitely let them know...

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Heck of a deal, Phil. I know somebody who might be very interested. I will definitely let them know...
Thanks you for your support. Let me know my friend. Hope all is well your way.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The sub looks to be sold. Just awaiting confirmation and payment. I will keep you all of you posted. :);):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The sub purchase has been confirmed. Thanks to all of you that inquired. Just awaiting payment. However, I still have plenty of gear left for sale! ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Update!

Payment received and the sub has been shipped! Congrats Dan on your purchase. :);):) I will send you a shipping # so that you can track it yourself. It has been a pleasure. Hope all is well.

Cheers,

Phil

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
Payment received and the sub has been shipped! Congrats Dan on your purchase. :);):) I will send you a shipping # so that you can track it yourself. It has been a pleasure. Hope all is well.

Cheers,

Phil
thanks again Phil,it's been great dealing with you so far,I can hardly wait to get the sub and set it up !

have a great one,

Dan

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
hey Phil, the sub arrived yesterday,thanks so very much,I have done a quick initial setup,and it works and sounds great !

thanks again for the great deal and honest deal.

now I am done for now :rolleyes:

I have my ALL PARADIGM system now(see signature) :D

:)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
hey Phil, the sub arrived yesterday,thanks so very much,I have done a quick initial setup,and it works and sounds great !

That is great to hear Dan! Glad that you are happy. We will work something out on the grill. Not sure what happenned there. Please keep in mind that it is hardly even broken in yet. That is, it should sound betterand better once it does fully break-in. I will send you a fax on Monday showing proof of purchase. If it does not fax too well I will just mail you a copy. Have a great weekend my friend. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

tn001d

tn001d

Senior Audioholic
Dan interested in upgrading ?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis