Denon x4300h On Sale for $799

V

vicky_crispy

Audiophyte
IQ Home Entertainment

I've read by some that the price isn't showing on the site, but if you give them a call and mention the sale they'll hook you up.
Thanks Mate,

I just called their representative and he confirmed that they are sold out for now. Have sold over 300 units of Denon X4300H. Any other store where I may find this for similar or better price?

Thanks!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks Mate,

I just called their representative and he confirmed that they are sold out for now. Have sold over 300 units of Denon X4300H. Any other store where I may find this for similar or better price?

Thanks!
Look on Amazon. I don't know any off the top of my head.

Not surprised they're out of stock. At least 5 or 6 people just from these forums have gotten one in the last week.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Thanks Mate,

Thanks!
Yes, I have them. $699 until Sunday. I only have two left at this price.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, I have them. $699 until Sunday. I only have two left at this price.
Thanks, I passed your info along to a friend of mine and he got one. Wish I had waited a bit longer, I could have saved a few more dollars.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
We are not part of IQ Entertainment.

The 4300's are brand new and we are an authorized Denon dealer.

Our initial inventory of 4300's has sold out but I am putting in an order for more. The price is now $725 each including shipping in the continental US.

FYI we also just became an Emotiva dealer!

K

Kevin001

Audiophyte
We are not part of IQ Entertainment.

The 4300's are brand new and we are an authorized Denon dealer.

Our initial inventory of 4300's has sold out but I am putting in an order for more. The price is now $725 each including shipping in the continental US.

FYI we also just became an Emotiva dealer!
Great! Count me in for one. Please PM me information to get in touch with your company.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Bad news folks. I thought I could get more but it turns out that my distributor is now sold out of 4300's. :-(

I do have a few AVR-X3400H AVRs coming in on Monday or Tuesday though.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Bad news folks. I thought I could get more but it turns out that my distributor is now sold out of 4300's. :-(

Glad I got mine at $699 when I did. Time to get some speakers installed. Man I have a lot of work to do.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord

So, when do you get in some Denon 6300's or 7200's?:)

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
I usually order those as needed.

X6300 $1649
X7200 2250

Plus shipping

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Welp, my 4300 will be here friday. Very happy. Thanks again Dawn.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis