klipsch reference premiere package deal

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It currently shows the price at $2396.
Are you sure that is a discount? That sounds about right for normal pricing!

B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
adorama.com is the absolute worst online buying experience ive ever had in my entire life. A $1299 purchase that has gone very sour.

it would be uncool to post details but lets just say i am thinking about filing a claim with the better business bureau, paypal, and the credit card used for the purchase.

The reason I havent done so already is because of the hassle but at least I will get my refund finally, in a few days.

I am sick to my stomach by the experience and I would advise everyone to stay away.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
adorama.com is the absolute worst online buying experience ive ever had in my entire life. A $1299 purchase that has gone very sour.

it would be uncool to post details but lets just say i am thinking about filing a claim with the better business bureau, paypal, and the credit card used for the purchase.

The reason I havent done so already is because of the hassle but at least I will get my refund finally, in a few days.

I am sick to my stomach by the experience and I would advise everyone to stay away.
Good luck with a better business bureau complaint, as they're largely a bullshit organization to begin with.

D

dafirst

Junior Audioholic
is this a good deal and is adorama an authorized klipsch dealer?

i am close to ordering except i dont know anything about adorama

https://www.adorama.com/kprp280fea.html?emailprice=t
I do work at Adorama and I'm amazed how you find Adorama a worst place to deal with. We are not a scam and our customers have 30 days item returns with full refund. And many customers too love to shop in our store than to shop elsewhere.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis