"Trusted name brand"

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey, I am not too picky I will either or.....LOL!!!! But, the Rib Eye is better no doubt. Just prefer it via Prime Rib myself. Honestly though, never seen a steak that I did not like.....LOL!!!! :p:D:p

Phil
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a good chuck eye. I've seen (and eaten) chuck eyes that were indistinguishable from a ribeye. You just gotta know how to pick them. I like chuck roast a lot too. I use it often.

Btw, any time there's a roast on sale I stock up on burger too. Just ask the butcher to grind it for you. ;)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a good chuck eye. I've seen (and eaten) chuck eyes that were indistinguishable from a ribeye. You just gotta know how to pick them. I like chuck roast a lot too. I use it often.

Btw, any time there's a roast on sale I stock up on burger too. Just ask the butcher to grind it for you. ;)
I have 12-lbs. or so of hamburger meat in the freezer as we speak. Plus, a couple of chuck roasts and a few Chuck Eyes as well. One of our local grocers had Cumberland Gap Semi-boneless Hams for only .99 a pound! Bought (2) of them, but one has already been cooked. The other is in a different freezer. Got (2) hams for under $30! They even had Boston Butts for $1.18 a pound. Cooked one of them over the weekend. It is delicious......mmmmmm..........yummy! :):):)

Phil

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Second thread I've seen get derailed into a food/meat discussion...interesting.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
And now It's only a short jump from the knife thread.

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
FWIW, I'm still hoping the AVR on sale at Fry's ELECTRONICS ☺ is the Denon 4300 I'm looking for!!!!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
FWIW, I'm still hoping the AVR on sale at Fry's ELECTRONICS ☺ is the Denon 4300 I'm looking for!!!!
Hope that you are lucky enough to get one at that price. I just recently bought me a Denon as well. However, there is no Fry's even close to where I live. The 4300 looks to be quite an AVR!:):):)

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis