The Mummy 2017 - the new sexy Mummy

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think we talked about this one in another thread somewhere. Looks like a typical Tom Cruise movie. Kind of doubting I will see it in theaters, though it looks fun.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
As someone else said before, this movie looks like Mission Impossible but with a mummy. I think I can skip it. I am not a big fan of the Boris Karloff version, by the way. I am a big fan of the Christopher Lee mummy, and it remains the best version to date. The Brendan Fraser version is OK, entertaining at least. The Tom Cruise one looks much closer to the Brendan Fraser Mummy, but they are just action movies, not horror movies. Why can't I just get a straight up horror movie anymore?

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
mummy impossible. Its a pass and I may only watch it on free movies in less than 1 min skipping though it to the end credits and keeping my £20.00 pounds from going into scientology pocket.

The Mummy 1999, its okay but least watched now.
The Mummy II sucked can't watch it no more it sucks so badly.
Mummy III never touched it or seen.

I like my Mummy she was a nice mum. :p

Look R2, captain Solo and he's still mummified.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Brainless eye candy. Right up my alley. I doubt I'll see it in the theaters, but I'm definitely renting it.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Looks like she might be fun for a night, dunno if I'd take her home to mom though. She'd probably rub her the wrong way.

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
If it's brainless, you can count me in.Looking forward to this movie and also skull island.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just wanted to post my impression of this Mummy 2017 movie.

Definitely has that Mission-Impossible feel to the movie.

And definitely very different than the previous Mummy movies.

I thought the beginning and ending were a lot better than the middle part of the movie.

Overall, I actually liked this 2017-Mummy version a lot more than any of the previous Mummy versions, which is difficult to believe. :D

The ending of the movie definitely sets up for a sequel.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just wanted to post my impression of this Mummy 2017 movie.

Definitely has that Mission-Impossible feel to the movie.

And definitely very different than the previous Mummy movies.

I thought the beginning and ending were a lot better than the middle part of the movie.

Overall, I actually liked this 2017-Mummy version a lot more than any of the previous Mummy versions, which is difficult to believe. :D

The ending of the movie definitely sets up for a sequel.
Not to mention that was a hot MUMMY too.....LOL!!! Never hurts for that to happen. I agree in that there is certainly going to be a 2nd one.

Cheers,

Phil

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Not to mention that was a hot MUMMY too.....LOL!!! Never hurts for that to happen. I agree in that there is certainly going to be a 2nd one.

Cheers,

Phil
Yeah, there needs to be at least 2 hot women in every movie. Minimum prerequisite. ;)

At least the Mummy 2017 has that. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis