My updated living room HT

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
My system in our small 15x14 living room, thank God for a wife who doesn't mind having all this gear in there!

I installed height speakers and front wide speakers plus Marantz MA-6100 amplifiers for the front height channels today.

Always a work in progress, the system is detailed in my signature. I still have a lot of wire cleanup, that's next weekend.

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

With the grills off.

Copper.JPG

Copper Rear.JPG

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You have a lot of speakers in that room Head! You are definitely surrounded in sound. Looks like a nice rig.

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
You have a lot of speakers in that room Head! You are definitely surrounded in sound. Looks like a nice rig.
I was going to go to bed but watching The Shallows with this new configuration via VUDU, my wife has the Blu-Ray with her so I can't check it out in Atmos but it still sounds better than it did last week!

Last edited:
killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Man, (or woman but I doubt it) you have a thing for wolves! :)

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
Man, (or woman but I doubt it) you have a thing for wolves! :)
Indeed, I once had the opportunity to buy a mixed 90% wolf but turned it down because they deserve to be in the wild. So I have them plastered on the back wall of the living room. The wife bought them all for me. :D

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I obviously spent too much time on the "Jokes... Heard any good ones lately" thread, I'm so tempted to ask couldn't you at least keep him for 10% of the time? Sorry for that.

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
I obviously spent too much time on the "Jokes... Heard any good ones lately" thread, I'm so tempted to ask couldn't you at least keep him for 10% of the time? Sorry for that.
:) Funny! :)

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
My system in our small 15x14 living room, thank God for a wife who doesn't mind having all this gear in there!

I installed height speakers and front wide speakers plus Marantz MA-6100 amplifiers for the front height channels today.

Always a work in progress, the system is detailed in my signature. I still have a lot of wire cleanup, that's next weekend.

View attachment 20467

View attachment 20468

With the grills off.

View attachment 20469

View attachment 20470
Very cool set up, you are loaded for bear (eerrr wolf I should say)...and yes...a cool wife too.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai

View attachment 20467

View attachment 20468

With the grills off.

View attachment 20469

View attachment 20470
wow. lovin' all the cerametallic copper speakers in there. Looks great and i'll bet it sounds great too.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis