Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
So it turns out the dating scene for 20 somethings is a sh*t show......
Also, tinder is a weird place.....
At this point I might take a sheep..
Good thing I have a puppy.
I see that you're crying out for help here... And all Alex is interested in is getting Tech Support:D
Can your new tinder/dating situation be blamed on your not buying an engagement ring last year?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I see that you're crying out for help here... And all Alex is interested in is getting Tech Support:D
Can your new tinder/dating situation be blamed on your not buying an engagement ring last year?
The ring was purchased, given, worn, and eventually returned. Long story short, she gone and I replaced her with a puppy.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
The ring was purchased, given, worn, and eventually returned. Long story short, she gone and I replaced her with a puppy.
Being stuck with wrong one is worse than being alone. Enjoy the bachelor life. Get a puppy

If I had spare time, Elite Dangerous would be my time killer.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Being stuck with wrong one is worse than being alone. Enjoy the bachelor life. Get a puppy

If I had spare time, Elite Dangerous would be my time killer.
Tell me about it.

Also, thanks for filling any spare time I had :D

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
You and a puppy=safe sex? I remember once as a med student at Cape Cod hospital...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Guaranteed delivery by Saturday. I'll be here. Price came down a bit and some discounts turned out to be $477. I owe you you guys. Best tech support evah. Now it's time to make the dough-nuts.
Good price. Nice looking machine.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I purchased my first wife a $15,000 wedding ring. When we split, I got that ring back but it involved holding 2 dogs captive, 3 police cars at my house and both of us almost going to jail. The cops told us it was a civil matter and they couldn't do anything so we better get away from each other and they better not get a call to come out again.

Two of the cops left and the 3rd one hung around to make sure one of us left the house. He then turned to my Ex and said "give him the ring back right now and get in your car and leave his house or I am taking you to jail this second".

I was shocked and she handed me the ring. I sold it for a loss and purchased all new furniture for my new bachelor pad. I swore that I would never purchase another piece of expensive jewelry for a woman again.

At times I feel bad because I know my wife would like a nicer ring and it's not her fault that I was burned before. Maybe one day I will change my mind.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I purchased my first wife a $15,000 wedding ring. When we split, I got that ring back but it involved holding 2 dogs captive, 3 police cars at my house and both of us almost going to jail. The cops told us it was a civil matter and they couldn't do anything so we better get away from each other and they better not get a call to come out again.

Two of the cops left and the 3rd one hung around to make sure one of us left the house. He then turned to my Ex and said "give him the ring back right now and get in your car and leave his house or I am taking you to jail this second".

I was shocked and she handed me the ring. I sold it for a loss and purchased all new furniture for my new bachelor pad. I swore that I would never purchase another piece of expensive jewelry for a woman again.

At times I feel bad because I know my wife would like a nicer ring and it's not her fault that I was burned before. Maybe one day I will change my mind.
I had a former boss tell me a similar story. He basically said when they split all he wanted was the ring. Furnished his pad and he went on living.

I personally don't understand the expensive jewelry thing. It's quite strange to me that one sparkly rock is "worth" more than another. Just seems like a waste of money to me.

I paid $1k for my wife's ring and she got exactly what she wanted. She isn't really into jewelry though.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
A puppy/dog is a real good ice breaker w/ the ladies. Even better w/ the one night stands.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I smoked a cigar today, a Padron. I was told that after about an inch of it burned up, the real flavor of the smoke was there. Well, right up to that point I had inhaled lightly of the up until then, light tasting tobacco. After that point I mistakenly inhaled deeply of a not so light flavored tobacco and almost died or at least wanted to die. The smoke exploded in my lungs, making me want to cough like crazy but I suppressed that to not have the smoke tear me a new one on the way out. After I exhaled my lungs felt hurt and my stomach was coming up. I was out on the balcony and didn't want to Ralph over the railing and was relieved to see a flower pot from something we killed years ago. That was going to have to do because it sure seemed like I was going to have to puke before I died from the shear agony of that mistake.

The feeling of dread and doom slowly passed. I took a couple of smallish puffs as the cigar died out of natural causes about half way down. It was pretty nice though until I went too far. It really f^%&ed up what should have been a beautiful 30 minutes. Damn.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis