3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't see it in the cinema. Anyone thinking about purchasing it?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
It's a decent movie, but imo you should wait for big sale on it.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
It is about as close to the original origin story of any Super Hero Movie which I really apprecaited, it was really good, but not great,

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I have not even seen the entire movie. I've only seen about 45 minutes of it. But so far, I really enjoy this movie. I think it is very interesting, fast paced, and just a lot of fun to watch.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
My wife didn't like the movie as much. But I loved it. I thought it was very entertaining. I would definitely get the BD and rewatch Doctor Strange.

There are movies that are great and worthy of Oscar awards (Manchester by the Sea, Hell or High Water, Hacksaw Ridge) that I would only watch once.

For movies like Doctor Strange & Underworld, I would watch over and over again. :)

Carl08

Carl08

Audioholic
I didn't see it in the cinema. Anyone thinking about purchasing it?
Can't wait for it to come out. I've completely redesigned my system and that's one movie I am itching to try out.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Doctor Strange is equivocally the most intelligent Marvel movie ever made.

Most comic book movies are mainly action, which is fine for most of us. :D

IMO, Doctor Strange is so good because it is not only FUN and exciting (I can watch over and over again), but it is also intelligent (for a comic book movie :D).

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
l
Doctor Strange is equivocally the most intelligent Marvel movie ever made.

Most comic book movies are mainly action, which is fine for most of us. :D

IMO, Doctor Strange is so good because it is not only FUN and exciting (I can watch over and over again), but it is also intelligent (for a comic book movie :D).
Lets agree to disagree. I mean Dr. Strange is a decent movie, no questions, but Marvel's Guardians of Galaxy is so much better in every way. Deadpool was awesome as well.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Lets agree to disagree. I mean Dr. Strange is a decent movie, no questions, but Marvel's Guardians of Galaxy is so much better in every way. Deadpool was awesome as well.
Different tastes for sure.

Both Galaxy & Deadpool are funny, but I think they tried too hard to be funny. I usually don't like comedies, so that's probably why I don't think they are as good as Doctor Strange. :D

I think Doctor Strange is about witches/wizards who can kick some serious butts by using their intellect, magic, and martial arts skills to conjure and wield magical weapons/armors. There are some funny/light moments, but I don't think they tried very hard to be funny.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think his magic Cape would disagree that had to be some expensive CGI :D
His cape was seriously hilarious. :)

But the good thing is that his cape didn't have to say one word. :)

That's my kind of funny.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched it last night and I thought this flick was thoroughly entertaining. The CGI affects were really good, soundtrack is awesome although not as bass powerful as the review I linked in this thread, and the acting was solid. This movie, although a superhero flick is yet different ilk than Deadpool and Guardians. Its a great flick and I'm glad I purchased i.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I watched it this weekend too. I liked it. Visuals were great and I think Cumberbatch nailed Dr. Strange's personality. Stan Lee's cameo was pretty funny in this one too.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis