Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Delete my account I don't mind I'll even pay to have it deleted what's the account number? I have online banking.
PM is sent. Long story short: take some time to think about it Bryce.

Edit: Apparently he has... He's got my e-mail address if he decides he'd like to return.

How much did you charge him, lol I don't know what happened, one minute he was fine and the next he wanted all traces of his existence gone...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
How much did you charge him
Hundred bucks :p

I can't say I really know what happened either, though he's apparently been thinking about it for a while. Hopefully some time away from the forums allows him to deal with whatever problems he's facing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...I don't know what happened, one minute he was fine and the next he wanted all traces of his existence gone...
That's because you probably outed him, dude. :D "Hey, did you know this other guy is showing pictures of your car? And, hey, here's that car with the same license plate for sale." Probably not a different person. Well, or never was his car.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ha. I did not think about the car. I figured it had to do with other personal issues that he did not want searchable. It makes you wonder though. After a few others that were banned in the past for not at all being who they said they were or made up stories about their personal life. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he works everything out.

D

Damico

Audiophyte
I know I'm only new here but maybe it's because of comments like that.
I happen to talk to Bryce on a car page as I'm from Queensland Australia. He done the same thing on that forum also. But I do no that his having some troubles divorce and all the nasty stuff in life that you don't want to happen.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, I should start making up stuff about my personal life.

Darn, probably too late for that, though. You all have years of boring details about me...anything interesting would immediately make you suspicious. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I happen to talk to Bryce on a car page as I'm from Queensland Australia. He done the same thing on that forum also. But I do no that his having some troubles divorce and all the nasty stuff in life that you don't want to happen.
Welcome to the forum (unless this is actually Bryce, in which case, welcome back :D).

If you really are new, you should read more posts. We've all been pretty nice to him.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I would hope after being here as long as he has that he knows it was a joke. None of us wish anything bad for Bryce and all hope he works out whatever is going on in his life.

D

Damico

Audiophyte
Hi. Thank you. No I'm not Bryce!
My name is Alex Damico,
I've made an account so I could learn some more about audio.
I'm looking at Polk speakers. Possibly a just left and right and a Center.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My name is Alex Damico,
I've made an account so I could learn some more about audio.
I'm looking at Polk speakers. Possibly a just left and right and a Center.
Welcome! I reread my first post to you, and sorry if I came across like a jerk. We joke around with Bryce a lot, and he jokes back. So, looking at the past couple of pages wouldn't give a good feel for it. I hope he decides to come back when he's comfortable.

D

Damico

Audiophyte
Thank you. That's alright I don't take offence..
I've meet him in person, he made the trip down for a car show. He really is a top guy. And after speaking with him today on the phone he really is in a dark place.
If my facts are correct he sold his house all of his audio gear. Both his cars are up Forsale and his moved back in with his parents.
his company is Forsale. Don't hold me to that not 100% on the facts.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Strange then that you have some similar tendencies (his car is Forsale instead of for sale as one example), not to mention the same IP address...

One guy to another, take some time away to cool off and collect yourself. Don't get worked up about what people are saying here; it's not worth it.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
OK, this is too bizarre for me...

But anyway, I wish Bryce the best of luck, no matter what or who he is, he was on here having a good time with us, he is OK in my book...

If you look at the pics in my sig you will see I am not who I say either, we all live in a fantasy, its fun, I am actually 5'2" tall 135 lbs, with long orange hair, and I live in my moms basement at 35 years old, and I work for subway restaurant inventing sandwiches {not for the menu, just for fun while I work there part time as a janitor}... I actually drive a 1997 Ford Focus that I have to park on the street outside my moms apartment.. For audio systems I have a pyle ipod dock with a gen one nano, it only holds 4 songs but I own them 4 songs outright and paid cash for them, 1-is ac/dc she shook me all night long and the other is pink floyds the wall, did I say 4? I meant 2... sorry, this truth thing is tough...

But in all seriousness I hope the best for Bryce if you talk to him tell him I wish him luck through what ever it is he is going through...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
That's because you probably outed him, dude. :D "Hey, did you know this other guy is showing pictures of your car? And, hey, here's that car with the same license plate for sale." Probably not a different person. Well, or never was his car.
Thanks for making me feel like a D!ck :D Adam , if I knew that I would never have posted it, I thought someone was using his pics, he said he owned that car a long time ago..
I thought someone was using his pictures, I had this happen to me, I had a picture of my 39 ford on a hotrod website and one day someone messaged me and said "you are selling your car" and I was like "WTF, NO", someone listed my car for sale half way across the country with my picture, PLUS they only wanted $45K for it, the car was worth 70 easy, lol, I think I was more insulted than anything... Plus someone was trying to scam someone else with my picture that is not cool either...

Well I don't know what to think, I have talked to bryce in the threads and behind the scenes many many many times over the years. I don't care if he doesnt have a 11K sq foot home, I dont care if he was never shot, or listens to an inexpensive stereo or doesn't drive a fancy car, or calls himself Alex now, its all part of who he is, its fun to have you here so stick around.. But we will have to call you alex 2....

Bryce you are one funny dude, I know you are doing the entire alex damico thing to fk with us, I thought I was down one member on my friend list now it looks like I have an extra one... Don't be embarrassed about who you are, start over, post your real name and stay as part of the ah crew...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Got this from Bryce, FYI:

But please let everyone no it's not there fault. I just have to much going on and I don't wanna be part of the forum don't take it personally I had my accounts on other forums deleted as well.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis